5.22.2013

My week

Hey, remember me??  Well that was a hiatus if I've ever seen one, but I'm back.  This is going to seem like the most random post and so uncharacteristic of me.  I've been in a photography funk (hello, hiatus!) and I have been challenged by another photographer who I admire to take a picture every day of my everyday life.  I've been doing it for a week now and will continue to do so but to challenge myself a little more I wanted to post them here on this blog.  So...a week of random images.  (PS, I do have a few portrait sessions I have done that I will post soon)








2 comments:

Gina said...

I miss you...and the house...and the people in it.

Lindsay said...

I am so happy you're back! I've missed your pictures. (ps I love that you still have our Alamo pic on your desk. Mine is in my car and I look at it every time I need a laugh)