1.05.2010

Lydia and Max

I'm not a writer by any means. I'm just not eloquent, so don't judge me. I'm in the process of figuring out how I want to do this blog thing. I want to portray photographs in a way that inspire and tell the story of what I see. But really, this is only the beginning and I'm trying to figure out my space in this whole photography world.

These last 2 weeks, photography has been at the front of my mind. Ideas, excitement, and desires have been running through my brain, and it all started with this photo shoot. This beautiful lady you see below has been a huge inspiration to me. She is encouraging me more and more and giving me the push I need towards this dream. She suggested a photo swap and below is one half of the swap. The other half, Lydia's amazing work of little ole' me as well as all of her genius work, can be seen here...http://ludikus.blogspot.com/ or here http://www.lydiatolman.com/. She is so talented and so creative. Not only does she create masterpieces behind the camera, but she knows how to rock it in front of the camera. Below are a few of my favorite shots from that day of Lydia and her studly little son Max.











Lydia....you're a STAR!!!! Thank you for everything.


*Editing done by Lydia Tolman

1 comment:

Amanda said...

These are beautiful pictures Camille. I'm so proud of you. And also a little jealous. I dream about taking beautiful pictures some day. :) I can't wait to see all your photos.